A Closer Look At Our Fishery
Welcome to our fully stocked fishery
We offer 10 pegs, catering for amateur to ‘professional’ fishermen, all pegs are dry and hard standing. Enjoy a relaxing days fishing, whether you are camping on site or just wanting some fantastic days out or walking the lovely countryside. Enjoy the experience with the family. Fishery has a lovely stock of common and mirror carp, f1s, bream, tench ,ide and roach competitions welcome.
- £7 day ticket per angler
- £3 day ticket for Children under 10 years of age
- £5 day ticket per angler when on the site with a caravan
- £6 day ticket per angler when fishing with a club & only sunnyside nets & unhooking mats to be used. You may use your own net handles
- No alcohol by the pool
- 1 rod per angler fishing at one time (you can have a number of rods set up to swap)
- no night fishing
- no keep nets unless in a match
- a valid rod liscence is required
- strickly no swinging every fish to be netted
- purchase a day ticket before fishing
- Children under 16 must be supervised by an adult over the age of 21
- Bailiff and owner may ask to see terminal tackle even if means winding in.
- only fish from numbered pegs
- You may take photos of your catch but please keep the fish on the mats and not out the water for to long.
Tackle and bait
- Maximum size 12 barbless hooks
- No braided lines
- No fixed leads or feeder and no elasticated feeders
- disgorgers are a must
- Strictly no boilies ,nuts of any form or luncheon meat
- No floating bread or surfacing fishing, sinking bread is fine
- No form of popups. Small balanced bottom baits are okay when feeder fishing
- Maximum pellet site 6mm no bigger
- all nets to be dipped on arrival no exceptions
- Keep nets are only allowed in matches but have to be layed out on the bank to dry before entering the water.
(Keep nets rules)
- Keep nets have a 50lb limit for each net. exceeding the net limit will result in your net being weighed at 50lb but if your 20lb over the limit the next will be disqualified
- fish must separated silvers (bream, tench, ide, roach in one and carp and f1s in another.
- Weighting in after a match we kindly ask anglers to wait and leave keepnets for bailiff and lake owner to remove the nets and weight them in to prevent damage to the fish.
- Every fish to be netted strictly no swinging
- Fish from pegs only
- Can only bait up from your peg no walking around
Hours of Operation
Drop Us a Line
Don’t be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!